HYDROS WaveEngine Standard
SIMPLIFY THE WAY WE MANAGE FLOW WITHIN OUR REEF AQUARIUMS
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse, TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostream™, and EcoTech VorTech™ flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Here is how it works
- Direct Pump Driver - For many pumps, the HYDROS WaveEngine connects directly to the pump head removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
Available Direct Drive Pump Adapters: Available Here
- 0-10V Control - Some pumps do not lend themselves to direct drive control due to cabling or other restrictions, but many of these pumps do offer 0-10V controllability. The HYDROS WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps.
- Abyzz Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 and 4, VarioS 2, 4, 6 and 8, RODC 2500, 3500 and 5500
- TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostreams™ pumps.
- Wireless Control - EcoTech Marine Vortech™ and Vectra™ pumps can be controlled using their wireless slave mode so you will no longer need multiple devices to control the most popular flow pump on the market. Better yet, you can make them work in conjunction with most any other brand of controllable powerheads.
- EcoTech VorTech™ MP10WQD, MP40WQD and MP60WQD
- EcoTech Vectra™ S1, M1 and L1
Here Is What It Can Do
One App to Rule Them All!
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps.
By using modern technology, we can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create your own! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave as well as many other preset wave patterns
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity.
PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter or 0-10V cable (sold separately) is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine.