Maxspect Gyre XF350 Flow Pump only
Sorry, currently out of stock
Requires 300 Series Gyre Controller
All of the Gyre 300 series pumps are compatible with the Maxspect Connect ICV6 control module so you can wirelessly control your pumps using the free Syna-G app from Maxspect. Any combination of pumps can be connected and controlled which means you can now operate a Gyre XF330 and an XF350 using the same control module all with a single power supply. This helps you to tailor the flow inside your aquarium perfectly to suit the needs of your corals without a ton of wires and bulky power supplies under your tank.
The pump that revolutionized water flow for aquariums has reached the pinnacle of design, performance and control. The 3rd Generation aptly named the Gyre 300 series incorporates all of the amazing features of the original Gyre pumps and improved them to make the best GYRE flow pump yet.
- Unique Flow Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Clip on Flow Directors
- Waterproof Silent Suspension Magnet Mount
- Advanced Controller with Mount
- Max-Flow - 5280 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness - 3/4"
- Max Power Consumption - 52 watts @ 24VDC
- Controller to Pump Cable - 10ft
- Recommended for 80 up to 800+ gallon aquariums.
Maxspect Gyre Pump XF330 (Pump Only) Includes:
- XF350 Pump
- Spare Bushings
- Flow Directors & Protective Mesh Covers
- Y Power Cable