SRO 3000ext Recirculating External Protein Skimmer
Sorry, currently out of stock
High-Performance Protein Skimmer
The Super Reef Octopus 3000ext is a recirculating protein skimmer that offers the very best in performance up to a 400-gallon aquarium. All the essential skimmer features can be found on this SRO-3000ext model including:
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster HY-3000s pinwheel pump offers super efficiency, reliability, and the very best in performance.The Bubble Blaster is designed to enhance filtration by employing the innovative pinwheel impeller which delivers more bubbles in greater volume with low energy consumption and heat emission.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
- HEAVY - 200 Gallons
- MEDIUM - 300 Gallons
- LIGHT - 400 Gallons
SRO 3000ext Features
- Recirculating Design for Enhanced Control & Performance
- Reef Octopus High-Performance Bubble Blaster 3000 Recirculation Pump
- Max injection Venturi Air Injection System
- Refined Hybrid (half cone) Skimmer Body for Greater Foamate Stabilization & Collection
- Over-Sized Collection Cup with Drain
- Bubble Dispersant Plate
- Precision Water Level Control Output Valve
- Low Heat
- Air Silencer
- Body Drain for Easy Servicing
- Solid Acrylic Construction
Body Size: 8in
Footprint: 16in x 13.5in
Neck Size: 5in
Total Height: 26in
Output Size: 50mm/1.5in PVC
Output Height: 8.85in
Inlet Size: 3/4in
Max Feed Rate: 900GPH
Note: Requires Feed pump
Recommended feed rate of 1.5-2x system volume. Suggested 500-800gph
Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster HY-3000s Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 1,100lph / 39 SCFH*
Water Recirculation: 1,600lph / 425 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- Two(2) year on the pump body
- One(1) year on the pump rotor
- One(1) year on skimmer body
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from the installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
*Reef Octopus reserves the right to change/modify this product without notice.
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- One (1) year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.