Algae Free Great White Plus Cleaner
Sorry, currently out of stock
Tired of those weak glass cleaners that make you go over the same spot over and over until it's gone?Upgrade to the Algae free brand with super strong magnets made to last for the long haul.
Glass and acrylic aquariums 3/4" to 1" thick
The Great White (Non-floating) is Algae Free’s most powerful magnetic cleaner. It has the same cleaning area as the Tiger Shark Float but is much stronger.
- Glass aquariums holding 300 to 600 gallons
- Acrylic aquariums up to 96" long and 36" high
- Large 4" x 2" cleaning area
Algae Free PLUS Aquarium Cleaning Magnets
The new "Plus Series" has a detachable and replaceable scraper blade for glass (stainless steel) or acrylic (plastic) aquariums and will make algae cleaning quick and easy.
Simply the "Highest Quality" algae cleaning magnet available for the price!
Algae Free, LLC makes the highest quality aquarium cleaning magnets for use on glass and acrylic aquariums from 10 to 1,000 gallons or with a thickness of 1/8" to 1".
Our cleaning magnets are made with Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, one of the strongest magnets in the world! Algae Free LLC do not use surplus magnets -- only new. All of our cleaners are made of the finest, safest and most cost-effective materials available. The outer magnet assembly is handcrafted in the USA.
Each Algae Free cleaners have the following qualities:
- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Replaceable scraper blades for glass and Acrylic aquariums
- Replaceable inner scrubbing pad with nontoxic adhesive backing
- Replaceable felt pads for the outer cleaning assembly
- Floating interior magnet assembly (except Great White models)
- Inner assembly is non-toxic and can be left inside tank all the time -- it will not rust!
- Can be used on all glass aquariums
- Acrylic-safe inner scrubbing pads make it ultra safe to use on acrylic aquariums
- Can be used in fresh and salt water
- Decorative finish that becomes part of your aquarium
- Limited 2-year warranty on material and production defects