Classic 2000 HOB Protein Skimmer
Sorry, currently out of stock
Ultra Slim Hang-On-Back Skimmer
The Reef Octopus Classic 2000-HOB is a unique design hang-on-back protein skimmer for marine aquariums that has the pump mounted outside the aquarium and external to the skimmer body allowing for much less room needed behind the aquarium. Also, by placing the pump outside the skimmer and the aquarium there is no heat exchanged to the water.
The Classic 200-HOB is handcrafted from high-quality acrylic and designed to allow for easy removal of the Aquatrance 2000s skimmer pump for cleaning and maintenance.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
- HEAVY - 80 Gallons
- MEDIUM - 120 Gallons
- LIGHT - 200 Gallons
Classic 2000HOB Features
- Low Profile body
- Aquatrance 2000s Skimmer Pump
- Low Heat and Energy Efficient Performance
- Pump Mounted Externally
- Surface Skimmer
- Air Silencer
- Solid Acrylic Construction
Footprint: 10in x 4in
Total Height: 21in
Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s Pinwheel Pump
Max Flow: 198gph
Max Air: 720L/H, 25.2SCFH
Power Consumption: 18watts
Dimensions: 4.5in x 2.4in x 3.6in
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- One (1) year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.