Coral Rx Coral Dip - 8oz
Sorry, currently out of stock
CoralRx is formulated to promote healthy corals.
Coral Rx was developed in 2006 for two purposes:
To treat corals suffering from parasites, and as a prophylactic measure to promote healthy corals before parasites or bacterial infections become harmful.
Coral Rx is tough on parasites, yet gentle on your coral (contains no iodine or oxidizers) allowing you to be proactive in protecting your investment.
8oz bottle treats 12 gallons
How to use Coral Rx:
- Shake the bottle.
- Add 20 mL or 4 capfuls of Coral Rx to 1 gallon of saltwater from aquarium.
- Mix well to blend ingredients into the water .
- Using a small powerhead, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip.
- If you do not have a powerhead, gently shake coral in the coral dip.
- Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip.
- Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
- Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium.