HI713 Low Range Phosphate Checker
Trust your readings now, Hanna's low range phosphate colorimeter brings you more precise technology than your average chemical test kit. By determining your results digitally, our handheld colorimeter eliminates the effort of matching to a color chart.
- Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater
- Remove the human error from your testing
- No need to count drop or titrate your sample
- Detects color changes your eye cannot
- No calibration required
- Get east, quick and consistent results
- Accurate and affordable
- Cost efficient: Once you purchase the Checker, reagents are sold separately saving money long term
The HI713 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure phosphate. Perfect for reef tanks, freshwater aquariums, tap water or, reverse osmosis deionized water our HI713 Checker® HC takes the guess work out of testing phosphates. The HI713 LR Phosphate Checker is a better fit for reef tanks housing coral species less sensitive to phosphate, such as certain soft corals. The HI713 LR Phosphate Checker is also ideal for aquarists who have freshwater aquariums or fish only saltwater tanks (FOWLR).
- Directly reads in parts per million (ppm) phosphate (orthophosphate)
- Better suited for soft coral, LPS dominant or mixed reefs with phosphate levels above 0.04 ppm.
- Comes with 6 tests
HI713 Checker® is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, phosphate LR reagent starter kit for 6 tests (6 powder reagent packets), battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Extra reagent can be found here