NERO 3 POWERHEAD (2000 GPH)
Even More Compact, Powerful, Controllable through the MyAi App.
Max Flow - 2000 GPH
The AI Nero 3 pump creates an adjustable broad flow that traditional propeller pumps can't match. The broad flow is able to suspend food particles, detritus and other free floating particles to be filtered out without blasting corals with flow.
Through the MyAi App you are able to use Bluetooth technology to change the mode of the pump or create daily schedules. There are many settings to choose from or just let it work in random mode.
The included controller also allows you to control the pump for time when using the app isn't convenient. Pressing the button for different lengths of time can change the speed, mode, or turn the pump off or on without having to access any additional control interfaces.
- Random - Simulates a high-energy reef environment.
- Pulse - Consisting of uniform high and low levels.
- Constant - A constant stream of flow at the intensity of your choosing.
- Schedule - Create a schedule to run various flow modes throughout the day.
- Feed - hold the driver button for 2-5 seconds to put the Nero 5 into feed mode for 10 minutes.
Mounting the Nero 3 only takes a minute and with the included magnetic mounting system moving the pump around only takes a second. With a large range of movement in all directions, you can direct the flow where your tank needs it most.
|Width||2.25 in. (71.5mm)|
|Height||2.25 in. (71.5mm)|
|Depth||1.4 in. (54mm)|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||0.5in. (13mm)|
|Flow Rate||Max 2,000gph (7,570lph)|
|Power Consumption||Variable, 20W max|
|Input||100–240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1A|
|What's in the Box|
|AI Nero™ 3 Pump with Integrated Driver|
|Quick Start Guide|