Reef Nutrition TDO Chroma Boost
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Granule||580–840 µm||3oz, 1lb|
|SMALL||Granule||840–1410 µm||3oz, 1lb|
|MEDIUM||Ext. Pellet||1.7mm||3oz, 1lb|
|LARGE||Ext. Pellet||2.3mm||3oz, 1lb|
- Prior to opening, store refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) for maximum shelf life of up to 1 year or more.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Always keep packaging sealed to avoid moisture and air exposure.
Manual feeding instructions:
- For saltwater and freshwater fish: Feed only as much as your fish can consume in two minutes. Multiple feedings per day is acceptable.
- For SPS, LPS and NPS corals: Using the appropriate size TDO, target feed after mixing the pellets in a little tank water. Feed your corals at least 2-3 times a week.
- For anemones: Using the appropriate size TDO, target feed after mixing the pellets in a little tank water. Feed your anemones once a week.
- Feed only as much as your fish can consume in two minutes.
- Refill your auto-feeder once a week for best results.
- Mixing of pellet sizes is acceptable especially if you are looking to feed your fish, inverts and corals.
|X-Small & Small||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Betaine, Licorice Plant, Apple Extract, Wheat Germ|
|Medium & Large
||Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Fish Oil, Haematocococus, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Calcium Phosphate, Betaine, Soy Lecithin, Licorice Plant, Wheat Germ|