- Now With Probiotics!
- A Gourmet Food For All Tropical Fish.
- Highly attractive staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- Appropriate protein content.
- Supports coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
Crude Protein (min.) — 45.6%
Crude Fat (min.) — 10.8%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 3.1%
Moisture (max.) — 8.1%
Ash (max.) — 7.0%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.7%
Micro-organisms* 24,000,000 cfu/g
*At the time of manufacture
Fish meal, spirulina, pollock, dried kelp, wheat flour, wheat starch, chlorella, lecithin, Bacillus sp. fermentation product, Pediococcus sp. fermentation product, Enterococcus sp. fermentation product, Lactobacillus sp. fermentation product, betaine, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, algae, yam, brine shrimp, kelp meal, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, iron, inositol, a-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium carbonate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, niacin, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), potassium iodide, vitamin A supplement, citric acid (preservative), folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), cobalt carbonate, vitamin B12 supplement.