SRO 5000 In-Sump Protein Skimmer
High-Performance Protein Skimmer
The Super Reef Octopus 5000int offers the very pinnacle of in-sump protein skimmer performance up to a 500-gallon aquarium. All the latest skimmer design innovations can be found on this SRO5000int model including:
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster HY-5000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance. The Bubble Blaster is designed to enhance filtration by employing the innovative pinwheel impeller which delivers more bubbles in greater volume with low energy consumption and heat emission.
- HEAVY - 400 Gallons
- MEDIUM - 450 Gallons
- LIGHT - 500 Gallons
SRO 5000int Features
- High-Performance Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster 5000 Skimmer Pump
- Max injection Venturi Air Injection System
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Hybrid (half cone) Skimmer Body for Greater Foamate Stabilization & Collection
- Over-Sized Collection Cup with Drain
- Bubble Dispersant Plate
- Precision Control Output Valve
- Low Heat
- Air Silencer
Body Size: 10in
Footprint: 17.5in x 11in
Neck Size: 6in
Total Height: 24in
Output Size: 50mm/ 1.5in PVC
Output Height: 5.1in
Recommended Sump Water Height: 6.5 - 7in
Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster HY-5000s Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 2,100lph / 74 SCFH*
Water Draw: 1,800lph / 480 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- 2 year warranty on pump
- 1 year on rotor
- 1 year on skimmer body
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from the installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
NOTE: This warranty is void if the product is damaged through abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration, or repair. This warranty is valid only in North America and is non-transferable. Consumable spare parts are not applicable to the warranty.
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- One (1) year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.